Unlike other coding bootcamps, we offer a 7-phase training program to ensure that you fully learn and embrace the materials
and skills that Sabio will train you in. On completion, we work tirelessly to help you take the next step from
student to joining the tech workforce. We’re highly invested in seeing you succeed.
Sabio Full Stack Training Phases Summary & Cost
1. Info Session: Find out about our Coding Bootcamps during our weekly free Info Sessions.
Senior Instructors from our team will go over any and all of your questions about our program,
its structure, job placement, financing, and more.
Investment: Complimentary, including parking
2. Cohort: Our 13 or 17 week coding bootcamp programs consists of two parts;
11 or 15 weeks of pure coding followed by 2 weeks of intensive job preparation with your newly refined skills.
During the first 11 or 15 weeks, you will learn how to develop, think, and create like a professional software engineer.
From day one, you will learn client-side frameworks, database architectures, APIs, tools, and an entire range of hard
and soft skills that will prepare you for your next job. You will also learn how to conduct 2 week coding sprints,
and be involved with daily standups. Most evenings, you will also give a Code Talk, which will prepare you to talk
like an engineer and present your ideas and code to large groups, which is a key skill needed to secure a tech job.
Our instructors provide extremely collaborative and personalized attention, while pushing you to reach your potential
in a highly rewarding 13 or 17 week program. Each student will complete a number of team projects including a real main
development project that will serve as the cornerstone of their professional portfolio.
Final Investment: $15,000
3. Alumni Room: At our Irvine campus we have an “Alumni Room,” which is a room dedicated to, and exclusively for all of our alumni.
Here, you can come in, take a load off, and use our staff and campus resources to help continue your job search and/or work on your projects.
Additionally, we offer ‘Brown Bag Lunches’ for all of our alumni, where you have access to dedicated face to face time with a Sabio instructor who will help you go through new,
advanced concepts. You’re free to ask any questions about tech recruiters, job applications and general advice or help that you need.
4. Hackathons: Every quarter, Sabio Instructors support Sabio Fellows at a large-scale industry Hackathon. This gives you a chance to add invaluable expertise to your
resume while competing for cash prizes and networking while getting to know other members of the Sabio community.
5. Graduation: It’s time to commemorate all of your hard work! Celebrate with your friends, family, and cohort-mates at our fun-filled graduation.
Located in DTLA, there’s dinner, drinks, entertainment, giveaways, and more!
6. Professional Development (For Life!): From January-October, we run a monthly Professional Development
Lecture / Workshop Series featuring speakers, such as Tom Occhino from Facebook, who present to the entire Sabio Community. Additionally, we host engineers from companies such as Slack and
GitHub to run hands-on lectures and workshops for our entire Sabio Community.
7. Launch your Tech Start-up:
As a Sabio Alum we can help you launch your tech-enabled business via a cohort build.
Additionally, Sabio Alumni receive continued professional development courses and workshops which help startup founders stay current in the industry.
We connect you to industry experts and continue to help you develop your professional skill-set, long after you graduate from one of our programs.
See our Training Phases.