Unlike other coding bootcamps, we offer a 10-phase training program to ensure that you fully learn and embrace the materials and skills Sabio has to provide your education.
From there, we work tirelessly to help you take the next step from student to joining the tech workforce.
To put it frankly, we want to help you get the fantastic job you deserve.
Sabio Full Stack Training Phases Summary & Cost
1. Info Session: Find out about Coding Bootcamps during our weekly free Info Sessions.
Senior Instructors from our team will go over any and all of your questions about our program,
its structure, job placement, financing, and more.
Investment: Complimentary, including parking
2. PreWork: A four-week program with no commitment requirements for the full bootcamp,
PreWork gives you an introduction to the materials and skillsets you will need to complete the Sabio Coding Bootcamp.
3. Cohort: Our 13 week Coding Bootcamp program consists of two parts, 11 weeks of pure coding followed by 2 weeks of intensive job preparation with your newly refined skills.
During the first 11 weeks, we teach you how to develop, think, and create like a professional software engineer.
From day one, you will learn client-side frameworks, database architectures, APIs, tools, and an entire range of hard and soft skills that will prepare you for your next job.
You will also learn how to conduct 2 week coding sprints, and be involved with daily standups. Most evening you will also give a Code Talk,
which will allow you to talk like an engineer and present your ideas and code to large groups, a key skill needed to secure a tech job.
Our instructors provide extremely collaborative and personalized attention, while pushing you to reach your potential in a highly rewarding 13 week program.
Each student will complete a number of team projects including a real main development project that will serve as the cornerstone of their professional portfolio.
LA County - $15,000
Orange County - $15,000
Weekend Remote - $15,000
4. Alumni Room:At both our Irvine and Culver City campus we have an “Alumni Room,” a room dedicated to and exclusively for all of our alumni.
Here you can come in, take a load off, and use our staff and campus resources to help continue your job search and/or work on your projects.
Additionally, we offer ‘Brown Bag Lunches’ for all of our alumni, where you can have dedicated face to face time with a Sabio instructor as they go through new advanced concepts.
Ask any questions about tech recruiters, job applications and general advice or help that you need.
5. Hackathons: Every quarter Sabio Instructors support Sabio Fellows at a large-scale industry Hackathon. Here you can add invaluable expertise to your resume while competing
for cash prizes and networking and getting to know other members of the Sabio community.
6. Graduation: It’s time to commemorate all your hard work! Celebrate with your friends, family, and cohort-mates at our fun-filled graduation! Located in DTLA,
there’s dinner, drinks, entertainment, giveaways, and more.
7. Professional Development (For Life!): From January-October, we run a monthly Professional Development
Lecture / Workshop Series featuring speakers, such as Tom Occhino from Facebook, who present to the entire Sabio Community.
Additionally, we host engineers from companies such as Slack and GitHub to run hands-on lectures and workshops for our entire Sabio Community.
See our Training Phases.