Top Rated Coding Bootcamps
As the world slowly adapts to the new normal after the height of the COVID19 pandemic, there are still many people that prefer to complete work remotely. This goes for academic programming as well. Doing things remote allows us to work from anywhere in the world without having to deal with the inconvenience that comes with daily commutes. Many coding bootcamps allow people to leap into a tech career from the comfort of their own home.
There is no ultimate "best online coding boot camp" - the best code school for you depends on your own learning style, availability, and career goals. No matter how many accolades a school has, make sure to do your research: read reviews, talk to alumni, take an intro course, and ask about job outcomes data.
Here is a list of the best remote bootcamps.
There is a community of Sabio fellows that are available when one needs help and are standing by to help you. Sabio has fellows all over the world, who work in many different positions across the tech industry. The program offers on-campus and remote bootcamps give an opportunity to learn to code and pick up essential work skills that will prepare you for a fulfilling, exciting career, regardless of your location. In a world where more and more companies are shifting to a remote setting, you'll be ready to pursue your dream career in tech.
- App Academy
App Academy offers immersive web development courses both online and in-person on campuses in San Francisco and New York City. App Academy’s curriculum is largely based on a hands-on approach. Students spend about 90% of their time pair programming and 10% in lectures, encouraging the sharing of knowledge while also making coding more social. App Academy places emphasis on career training to help students land jobs soon after graduation.
- Bloom Institute of Technology
Bloom Institute of Technology is an online coding bootcamp that trains people to become software engineers, data scientists, or back end developers at no up-front cost. Remote classes are live and interactive, and include one-on-one help, professional mentorship, opportunities to build real products, and frequent code reviews. Students graduate with 900+ hours of hands-on technical experience for Web Development and Data Science, and with over 1,400 hours of hands-on coding experience for Backend Development.
Bottega offers part-time and full-time tech bootcamps in front end development, Python programming, and Ruby Programming in Lehi, UT, and online. The school was created as a place for motivated students to have the resources necessary to reach their potential. Students have daily scheduled class time for a structured support system and learning environment with other students, instructors, and access to mentors. Students work on projects using current and relevant website and software development as part of the course curriculum.
Want to learn more about Sabio? Attend an info session where you will have the opportunity to ask questions Sign up here: bit.ly/sabio-info-session
Ready to start coding? Free coding classes available to get you started: bit.ly/sabio-intro-classes
Posts you might like
- Women Tech Founders You Need to Know and Their Success Stories
- How Women Are Revolutionizing the Gaming Industry
- Overcoming Gender Bias in the Tech Industry: Women's Stories
- Why Women Are the Future of Tech and How You Can Join Them
- The Ultimate Guide: How to Get Hired as a Woman in Tech
- The Top 10 Women Tech Influencers You Need to Follow
- The Importance of Mentorship: Women in Tech Share Their Advice
- The Impact of Coding Bootcamp Scholarships on the Tech Industry
- The Future of Women in Tech: Trends and Predictions
- Software Engineer vs. Computer Science: Understanding the Differences
- Decoding the Day-to-Day of a Software Engineer: What They Really Do
- The Truth About Software Engineering: Is It Really Hard?
- The Essential Requirements to Become a Successful Software Engineer
- Software Engineer Bootcamp vs. College Education
- Breaking Down the Requirements for Coding Bootcamp Scholarships
- How Women in Tech Are Changing the World Through Innovation
- How to Increase Your Chances of Winning a Coding Bootcamp Scholarship
- How to Build a Successful Career in Tech as a Woman
- Empowering Women in Tech: Programs and Resources That Make a Difference
- Why a Software Engineering Bootcamp Could Be a Better Choice Than a College Degree
- 10 Coding Bootcamp Scholarships You Should Know About
- Data Science vs. Computer Science: Which One is Right for You?
- Mentor Guest Speaker: Founder of Tinder and Director of Software Engineers @ Disney Streaming, Joe Munoz
- Software Engineer Career Path: What You Need to Know
- Software Development vs. Software Engineering: What's the Distinction?
- How to Become a Software Engineer: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Become a Software Engineer Without a Degree: Tips and Tricks
- Full Stack Developer vs. Software Engineer: Which Career Path to Choose?
- Full Stack Developer vs. Data Scientist: Which Career is for You?
- Data Science vs. Web Development: Which One Should You Choose?