In today’s fast-paced life, technology has taken over our daily lives and emerged rapidly.
New technologies are constantly being evolved that will shape the upcoming future. This means that you need to constantly learn the latest technological trends to secure top jobs and sustain yourself in the industry. We will be covering the top technology trends that you should learn in 2022.
- Artificial Intelligence (A.I) and Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence which is also known as AI has been one of the emerging technology trends in 2021 and will continue to be on the top of the list.
Artificial intelligence refers to the ability of computers to perform tasks that are done by humans as they require supreme intelligence. More than 75% of venture capital investors will use AI to collect information by 2025. AI will be used to detect customer behavior, enhance the personalized experience, analyze data and make better insights. Machine Learning on the other hand is a part of AI and there’s a gigantic tide riding in the coming years for tech professionals. According to a survey, AI and Machine Learning will be accountable for 9% of all new technological jobs in the US by 2025
- A blockchain refers to a chain of blocks that facilitates the process of recording transactions. The global spending on Blockchain will reach $11.7 billion by the end of 2022. Blockchain is used in a lot of fields like Cryptocurrencies, smart contracts, legal documentation, digital voting, smart cars, the food industry, and many more. Blockchain technology, digital assets, and non-fungible tokens (NFTs) are going to transform our world, and this technology will continue to advance in 2022. Future technology like Blockchain promises amazing job opportunities, high salaries, and global recognition.
- Cyber Security
- Cybersecurity professionals are the individuals who identify threats and vulnerabilities in the system and then implement high-tech solutions to defend against all types of cybercrimes. Cybersecurity has played a major role in securing the safety of user experience. As per the latest reports, countries such as India will have more than 1.5 million unfulfilled job vacancies in the cybersecurity domain by 2025. So this is an amazing technology to build your career in.
- Low Code and No - Code
- Low Code/No Code allows you to create business and mobile apps with little to no coding skills. According to a study, the future of low-code or no-code is with an expected growth rate of 44.4% by 2022 to $27.23 billion. It is predicted that the market for app development will grow at least 5x faster than the IT capacity to provide those services. Therefore, the rise of apps developed by businesses has been triggered by the demand for digital transformation. The demand for developers and platforms is not high enough to meet the demand.
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud computing jobs are on the rise because more and more companies are switching from the classical server infrastructure to cloud solutions. Not only are companies transitioning to the cloud, but many companies are building their products and services directly in the cloud instead of switching later. That means cloud-native architecture skills will be some of the best skills to learn in 2022 and beyond. Amazon Web Services is one of these cloud platforms, featuring content delivery, database storage, networking, and more–over 200 services in total. AWS specialists are usually engineers, cloud architects, or system administrators. It’s one of the most profitable skills an IT employee can learn to level up their tech career, as AWS specialists earn an average of $161,409 (the highest of all certifications in the United States and Canada).
Any of these profitable technical skills will set you well on your way to a successful new tech career in 2022 and beyond. Now it just comes down to which is best suited for your personality and interests–and that one’s up to you